This policy is updated from time to time and the latest version will always be published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information: –
– Name and job title
– Contact information including Email address and postal address
– Website usage data
– Other information relevant to the enquiries submitted through the forms on the site
– Answers to questions where games are played or promotions are run.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us better understand what you are looking for from the company, enabling us to deliver the products and services you require.
Specifically we may use this data for: –
– For our own internal data
– To improve the products and services we provide
– To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
– To customise the website experience for you
– To send you promotional Emails about products, services, offers, seasonal games and anything else we feel you may find of interest (unless you have opted out).
Cookies and how we use them
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
– Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package.
– Store information about your preferences
– To recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also adhere and are signed up to the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not use your data for anything other than you have given permission for and we will never share it with third parties.
Links from our site
Where we provide hypertext links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from our Website. We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the material on those Websites. If you choose to follow links to other websites you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.